Annual Members will be required to pay a fully refundable booking fee of £5.00 per booking. Please note that upon arrival and redemption of your booking at the Farm, within the booked Arrival Session, the booking fee will be refunded. This will take effect from Monday 20th July. Should you fail to show, nor contact us to cancel, we will retain the booking fee.
1. By taking out an Odds Farm Park Membership you accept these terms and conditions of use.
2. If you are paying for your Membership by monthly Direct Debit you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments. Payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your Direct Debit with your Bank or Building Society. If Paying Up front you are committed to stay for the full 12 months your membership will end when the expiry date falls and will be contacted regarding your renewal. No membership refund or transfer will be authorised.
3. A Membership Card is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member as printed on the card. Misuse will result in the Membership being withdrawn.
4. Each Member will be issued his or her own Membership Card in their own name.
5. Memberships are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
6. The authorised Member must show their Membership Card at the Entrance each time they visit Odds Farm Park.
7. Visitors aged under 16 years, must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Photocopies of Membership Cards will not be accepted.
9. Events are subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should Odds Farm Park have to close due to circumstances beyond its control.
10. All Membership Cards remain the property of Odds Farm Park and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Odds Farm Park with a Membership Card of which they are not the valid holder.
11. Failure to present a valid Membership Card will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate.
12. Membership Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
13. Lost Membership Cards should be reported to Odds Farm Park immediately. In the event of a lost Membership Card, Odds Farm Park will re-issue a replacement card and charge an administration fee of £5.00 per card.
14. Child membership starts from a child’s 2nd birthday. When applying for a Child Membership, an adult’s name and address MUST be supplied for all correspondence.
15. All correspondence, cards and mailings will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on this application form.
16. Extra charges may apply for some seasonal special events.