By purchasing an Odds Farm Park Foster Membership (‘the Membership’), you (‘Member’ or ‘you’ accept these terms and conditions of use (‘the Terms’). By purchasing an Odds Farm Park Foster membership you are entering into an agreement with Odds Farm Park Wooburn Common, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10 0LX. Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order for any Membership to Odds Farm Park ltd.
- In purchasing a Membership, you will become a Member and therefore you will be entitled to admission to Odds Farm Park ltd for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, subject always to these Terms.
- You are entitled to visit Odds Farm Park ltd during its standard operating hours, details of which can be found on our website. Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to alter the validity dates at any time, for any reason.
PURCHASE OF MEMBERSHIP
- When paying for your Membership by direct debit you are agreeing to make a minimum of 11 equal monthly consecutive payments to the designated bank account of Odds Farm Park ltd. Your Membership will commence on the date the first instalment is received whilst at the Farm Park upon completion of the application, and continue until you submit a written cancellation notice no earlier than after the 11 payments are fulfilled. If payment cannot be taken from your nominated bank or building society, Odds Farm Park ltd will contact you. You may be liable for a reasonable administration charge arising as a result of any default. Odds Farm Park ltd reserve the right to charge interest at the annual rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate in the event of a default from the date the payment falls due until the date it is paid.
- Your Foster Membership may not be cancelled or terminated during the minimum term. You are committing to a minimum of 12 months, after completion of the 12 month period you then go onto a rolling contract and can cancel with a required 30 day notice period in writing (Email) Refunds are not permitted. Your Foster Adult Membership cannot be transferred to another individual or delayed to another time.
- In purchasing a Membership, you will be required to provide the following:
A. Full Name;
B. Date of Birth;
C. A Photograph which will be taken upon sign up
D. Residential Address; and
E. For Adult Members, a contact telephone number and email address.
F. For Transferable Foster Child Member, a lead adult’s name, contact telephone number and email address for correspondence.
Any correspondence and mailings will be sent only to the lead adult at the address and/or email address supplied in the application form.
- The Foster Child Membership will not be restricted to a number of transfers. However a copy of approved documents will be required for each child, or transfer arrangement. Suspension of the membership will take place between transfers. Foster Adult Memberships will not be transferable.
- Each Member will be issued with their own Membership card under the name of the lead adult.
- The prices of the Foster Membership schemes are reviewed periodically. Following your initial 12 month term, Odds Farm Park ltd is entitled to change the price payable for its current and all future Membership schemes at any time, at its absolute discretion. Should Odds Farm Park ltd change the price payable for its Membership, it will advise existing Members at least 30 days in advance of the change.
- Odds Farm Park ltd may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers for purchasing Memberships online, via telephone or through third party channels. Odds Farm Park ltd are not obliged to notify Members of these offers.
- Extra charges may apply to Members for seasonal special events held by Odds Farm Park ltd, including, but not limited to, Marmalade’s Mini Rovers, Mini Golf, and other secondary attractions.
- Members may receive benefits or discounts which are at the discretion of Odds Farm Park ltd and will be subject to the terms set out within the offers. Such discounts and offers are always at the discretion of Odds Farm Park ltd and may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
- A Membership Card is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member as printed on the card.
- The authorised Member must show their Membership Card at the entrance each time they visit Odds Farm Park ltd. Photocopies or a photograph of a Membership Card will not be accepted.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any Member who is unable to show a valid Membership Card on request.
- Memberships cannot be sold or given away to a third party. The Membership Card/Pass will automatically become void without a refund if sold, loaned or given away, or any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away.
- A Membership Card can be withdrawn in the event of any fraud or misuse by the Member, or any third party, without a refund or compensation.
- Failure to present a valid Membership Card at the entrance to Odds Farm Park ltd or on request will result in a non-refundable charge of Odds Farm Park ltd.’s general admission rate, details of which can be found on our website.
- Membership Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher, unless otherwise stated. Members, are only entitled to the discounts stated in these Terms, or such other discounts as made available to Members, from time to time at Odds Farm Park ltd.’s discretion.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Membership Cards should be reported to Odds Farm Park ltd immediately. In the event of a lost, stolen or damaged Membership Card. Odds Farm Park ltd will re-issue a replacement card subject to an administration fee being charged per card.
ENTRY TO ODDS FARM PARK LTD
- All children visiting Odds Farm Park ltd must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 years and over.
- Single, lone adults will not be permitted to enter the Farm, unless authorised in writing in advance by a member of management at Odds Farm Park ltd.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any Member, or to escort them off the premises, as a result of any unreasonable behaviour. Unreasonable behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
a. any conduct which is, or could be reasonably considered to be, inappropriate,
threatening, abusive, violent or insulting;
b. any disregard to the specific site rules of Odds Farm Park ltd;
c. any disruption caused to other Members, visitors or staff;
d. any behaviour deemed to be in contravention of these Terms by Odds Farm
Park ltd. Such behaviour will not be tolerated and Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to cancel Membership, without refund or compensation in these circumstances. Odds Farm Park ltd additionally reserves the right to refuse renewal of the Membership at any time where such behaviour has occurred.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to alter the opening and closing times as and when necessary and will endeavour to provide Members with reasonable
notice of any changes where possible.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- After you have completed your Direct Debit 11-month minimum term, you can cancel your Membership by contacting Odds Farm Park ltd at any time, by supplying a 30 day written notice via letter or email.
- In order to cancel a direct debit, at the time of cancellation, your Membership payments must be up to date.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that access to Odds Farm Park ltd or the running of its events may be affected as a result of circumstances beyond the control of Odds Farm Park ltd, including but not limited to:
a. acts of God;
b. extreme, rare or unpredictable weather conditions;
c. adverse or inclement weather conditions which make opening Odds Farm Park ltd or carrying out events impossible, impractical or unsafe for staff, Members, visitors or the animals at Odds Farm Park ltd;
d. terrorist attack, civil war, commotion or riots or any involvement of the police or fire service which make opening Odds Farm Park ltd or carrying out events impossible, impractical or unsafe for staff, Members, visitors or the animals at
Odds Farm Park ltd;
e. collapse of buildings, fire, explosion, accident, failure or absence of essential services such as national or local power grid, water or other utilities, power failure or failure of technical or safety facilities; or
f. any laws, rules, regulations, instructions, orders, advise or guidance from any relevant authority including but not limited to, advice from the Local Authority or
Government, that relates directly to Covid-19 and/or any associated variants,
and/or any other epidemic, pandemic or communicable disease.
- Where a situation arises under clause 33 which requires Odds Farm Park ltd to close, change its opening hours, alter its capacity, cancel or alter any events, or make any other substantial change to its operation, Odds Farm Park ltd will not be obliged to provide any refund or compensation to Members. Members are
advised to check our website and social media feeds before visiting.
- Odds Farm Park ltd holds events for Members and visitors at its discretion and the scope of these events is subject to change. Odds Farm Park ltd will endeavour to provide Members or with reasonable notice of any substantive changes where possible.
- Odds Farm Park ltd may need to revise or update these Terms from time to time. Members will be provided with reasonable notice in writing of any proposed changes that may impact their Membership. Odds Farm Park ltd reserve the right to make minor changes to the Membership reflect applicable laws and regulatory requirements and will notify Members of these changes, via our website at www.oddsfarm.co.uk and via the email address we hold on file for you. You should periodically review the website for details of any changes. If you do not accept the amended terms, this may affect our ability to provide certain products and services to you.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to discontinue the Membership scheme at any time. Written notice will be provided to Membership holders 30 days in advance. Odds Farm Park ltd will refund a pro-rata amount for any unused Membership which has been paid for in advance if the Member contacts Odds Farm Park ltd to facilitate this. Odds Farm Park ltd will not be obliged to provide any further refund or compensation to Members.