Festive Fairytales With Father Christmas!
Following the recent national change in Government COVID restrictions, tickets for Once Upon a Christmas will now be available for visits from Thursday 3rd – Thursday 24th December upon Odds Farm Park reopening.
Odds Farm Park has been sprinkled with even more Christmas magic, and again this festive season we will be joined by a very special guest!
Snuggle down with your loved ones and be transported to a magical world of merriment and yuletide wonder, as Father Christmas treats you to tales full of Christmas adventure and festive frivolities.
Father Christmas invites you to join him and his Elves for an enchanting, and socially distanced, group story-time. After meeting Father Christmas and stopping for a festive photo keepsake, you will take a magical stroll deep into the sparkly, wintery Enchanted Woodland, to arrive at the North Pole, with a stop at The Toyshop on the way!
Make sure to come prepared in your festive winter warmers!
Once Upon A Christmas will be a covid-secure experience, and through meeting all necessary social distancing and ventilation requirements, guests must come prepared for an outdoor wintery experience.
Give your family an experience to treasure and enjoy this truly special story-time with Father Christmas this season!
Advanced Online Tickets
£17.95 per child*
* Price is applicable for all children. including members and under 2s.
All guests attending Once Upon a Christmas also require an Odds Farm Park Admission Ticket.
New For 2020! SEN Only Day
Why not join us for our SEN only day on Wednesday 9th December?
On this date, the story-time experience will take a slower pace, with 1 hour set aside. Our Christmas Team will tailor the story-time to meet the needs of the guests attending. Guests will still take part in all elements described within the Once Upon A Christmas experience, and will have the opportunity to take a photo with Father Christmas should they wish.
- All guests attending Once Upon a Christmas also require admission to Odds Farm Park. This will be included in your ticket price.
- All children wishing to meet Father Christmas and receive a take home gift, require a Once Upon A Christmas Ticket. This includes children Under 2 years. Babe-in-arms not participating are free of charge, but must be pre-booked with families attending Once Upon A Christmas.
- Annual Members must purchase a Member Child Once Upon A Christmas Ticket, and present a valid Annual Membership Card.
- Accompanying Adults are required to pre-book their Admission Tickets to Odds Farm Park, however can join their family at the experience without further charge, as part of the Once Upon A Christmas Ticket booking.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and the maximum group size is 6, including all under 2s, ‘babe in arms’, carers, adults and seniors.
- Guests should arrive at Once Upon A Christmas no more than 15 minutes before their designated story session, and must arrive promptly to be seated ahead of the start time. Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter.
- Once Upon A Christmas can be booked up to 2 days prior to the date, but please note that spaces are limited and expected to sell out quickly, so advanced booking online is your only way to guarantee your space.
- The group story-time experience has a maximum capacity of up to 60 individuals at any one time (including accompanying adults). All children will have the chance to have their socially distanced photograph taken with Father Christmas in smaller groups before returning to the Farm Park.
- Due to social distancing restrictions, the Elves Workshop shall be closed this year, however children will receive their own cuddly creations to make at home.
- In the event that your Once Upon A Christmas booking cannot go ahead due to Government restrictions, we will endeavour to rebook your Christmas experience for an alternative date. Where this is not possible, a Gift Voucher will be issued for the total balance of the booking, which can be redeemed towards future visits at Odds Farm Park. Should your booking need to be rescheduled or amended, we shall contact you directly.
- If you have already made a booking for Once Upon A Christmas between 28th November-2nd December, we shall contact your directly to arrange a transfer of your booking to an alternative date.
- Details of the event, along with dates and timings of event may be subject to change.