Recipe of the Month
June – Oven Baked Mixed Pepper & Red Onion Salad
Our Catering team would love you to have a go at making our tasty Recipe of the Month.
|For the cake:|
|1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil|
| 3 Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow and Orange)|
|1 Red Onion|
|2 Tsp Dried Rosemary|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius (gas mark 6).
- Oil and line baking tin with baking parchment.
- Place peppers and red onion in a large bowl and coat with oil.
- Add rosemary, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, before removing from oven and stirring vegetables.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes more and then check to see if done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Red bell peppers are simply green bell peppers that have been left on the vine to continue to ripen!
Share with us!
Upload photos of your culinary creations to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – we’d love to see them! Use #oddsfarmrecipe or mention us @oddsfarmpark and let us know how you got on.