Our Catering team would love you to have a go at making our tasty Recipe of the Month. You can pick up our recipe cards from Marmalade’s Tea Room when you visit.
For the salad:
For the dressing:
1. Toast your hazelnuts in a frying pan gently for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown in places. Set aside the hazelnuts for later.
2. In the same frying pan, toast the cumin seeds until fragrant and remove from the heat.
3. Mix all the dressing ingredients in the frying pan with the cumin seeds, seasoning generously. Remove from the heat, add the onion and set to one side.
4. Roughly chop the hazelnuts.
5. Add the shredded Brussels sprouts to a large bowl and coat well with the dressing mix.
6. When you are ready to serve, add the coriander, pomegranate and hazelnuts.
Upload photos of your culinary creations to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – we’d love to see them! Use #oddsfarmrecipe or mention us @oddsfarmpark and let us know how you got on.