Recipe of the Month
Vegan chocolate cake recipe
Our Catering team would love you to have a go at making our yummy Recipe of the Month.
- 270ml Soya or Almond milk
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Mix the lemon and Soya Milk together and set aside.
- Over a medium heat melt the margarine and syrup together and set aside.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour over the milk and melted margarine mixture and stir well until batter becomes smooth.
- Pour batter in two separate tins evenly and bake in a pre heated oven for 25-30 minutes on 180c or 160 fan/gas.
Share with us!
Upload photos of your culinary creations to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – we’d love to see them! Use #oddsfarm or mention us @oddsfarmpark and let us know how you got on.