By upgrading your Summer Sizzler Pass to an Odds Farm Park membership (‘the Membership’), you (‘Member’ or ‘you’) are entering into an agreement with Odds Farm Park Wooburn Common, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10 0LX, and accept these terms and conditions of use (‘the Terms).
Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order for any Membership to Odds Farm Park Ltd.
PURCHASE OF MEMBERSHIP
- In purchasing a Membership, you will become a Member and therefore you will be entitled to admission to Odds Farm Park for a period of 12 months from the purchase date of your original Summer Sizzler Pass.
- You are entitled to visit Odds Farm Park ltd during its standard operating hours, details of which can be found on our website. Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to alter the validity dates at any time, for any reason.
- Your Membership may not be cancelled or terminated during the minimum term. You are committing to the Membership for 12 months from the original purchase date of your Summer Sizzler Pass and refunds are not permitted. The Membership cannot be transferred to another individual or delayed to another time.
- In purchasing a Membership, you will be required to provide the following:
a. Full Name;
b. Date of Birth;
c. A Photograph which will be taken upon sign up
d. Residential Address; and
e. For Adult Members, a contact telephone number and email address.
f. For Child Members, a lead adult’s name, contact telephone number and email address for
Any correspondence and mailings will be sent only to lead adult at the address and/or email address supplied in the application form.
- Each Member will be issued with their own Membership card (‘Membership Card’) for safekeeping.
- The prices of all Membership schemes are reviewed periodically. Following your initial 12 month term, Odds Farm Park is entitled to change the price payable for its current and all future Membership schemes at any time, at its absolute discretion. Should Odds Farm Park change the price payable for its Membership scheme, it will advise existing Members at least 30 days in advance of the change.
DIRECT DEBIT PURCHASE MEMBERS
- If you are paying for your Membership via direct debit, following the upfront monthly membership payment, you are agreeing to make 10 equal monthly consecutive payments to the designated bank account of Odds Farm Park. Your Membership will continue until 12 months from the purchase date of your original Summer Sizzler Pass, no earlier than after the 10 monthly payments are fulfilled.
- If payment cannot be taken from your nominated bank or building society, Odds Farm Park will contact you. You may be liable for a reasonable administration charge arising as a result of any default. Odds Farm Park reserve the right to charge interest at the annual rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate in the event of a default from the date the payment falls due until the date it is paid.
PAY IN ADVANCE PURCHASE MEMBERS
- If you are paying for your Membership in full in one instalment, your Membership will run for 12 months from the purchase date of your original Summer Sizzler Pass.and will automatically expire on the expiry date. Your Membership may not be cancelled or terminated during the minimum term. You are committing to the Membership for 12 months and refunds are not permitted. The Membership cannot be transferred to another individual or delayed to another time.
- A Membership Card is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member as printed on the card.
- The authorised Member must show their Membership Card at the entrance each time they visit Odds Farm Park ltd. Photocopies or a photograph of a Membership Card will not be accepted.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any Member who is unable to show a valid Membership Card on request.
- Memberships are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party. The Membership Card will automatically become void without a refund if sold, loaned or given away, or any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away.
- A Membership Card can be withdrawn in the event of any fraud or misuse by the Member, or any third party, without a refund or compensation.
- Failure to present a valid Membership Card at the entrance to Odds Farm Park ltd or on request will result in a non-refundable charge of Odds Farm Park ltd.’s general admission rate, details of which can be found on our website.
- Membership Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher, unless otherwise stated. Members, are only entitled to the discounts stated in these Terms, or such other discounts as made available to Members, from time to time at Odds Farm Park ltd.’s discretion.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Membership Cards should be reported to Odds Farm Park ltd immediately. In the event of a lost, stolen or damaged Membership Card, Odds Farm Park ltd will re-issue a replacement card subject to an administration fee being charged per card.
ENTRY TO ODDS FARM PARK LTD
- All children visiting Odds Farm Park ltd must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 years and over.
- Single, lone adults will not be permitted to enter the Farm, unless authorised in writing in advance by a member of management at Odds Farm Park ltd.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any Member, or to escort them off the premises, as a result of any unreasonable behaviour. Unreasonable behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
a. any conduct which is, or could be reasonably considered to be, inappropriate, threatening, abusive, violent or insulting;
b. any disregard to the specific site rules of Odds Farm Park ltd;
c. any disruption caused to other Members, visitors or staff;
d. any behaviour deemed to be in contravention of these Terms by Odds Farm Park ltd.
Such behaviour will not be tolerated and Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to cancel Membership, without refund or compensation in these circumstances. Odds Farm Park ltd additionally reserves the right to refuse renewal of the Membership at any time where such behaviour has occurred.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to alter the opening and closing times as and when necessary and will endeavour to provide Members with reasonable notice of any changes where possible.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- Your Membership will expire 12 months from the purchase date of your original Summer Sizzler Pass, as displayed on your Membership Card.Your Membership may not be cancelled or refunded during this period. After this date, you will need to sign a new Membership contract.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that access to Odds Farm Park ltd or the running of its events may be affected as a result of circumstances beyond the control of Odds Farm Park ltd, including but not limited to:
a. acts of God;
b. extreme, rare or unpredictable weather conditions;
c. adverse or inclement weather conditions which make opening Odds Farm Park ltd or
carrying out events impossible, impractical or unsafe for staff, Members, visitors or the animals at Odds Farm Park ltd;
d. terrorist attack, civil war, commotion or riots or any involvement of the police or fire
service which make opening Odds Farm Park ltd or carrying out events impossible, impractical or unsafe for staff, Members, visitors or the animals at Odds Farm Park ltd;
e. collapse of buildings, fire, explosion, accident, failure or absence of essential
services such as national or local power grid, water or other utilities, power failure
or failure of technical or safety facilities; or
f. any laws, rules, regulations, instructions, orders, advise or guidance from any
relevant authority including but not limited to, advice from the Local Authority or
Government, that relates directly to Covid-19 and/or any associated variants, and/or any other epidemic, pandemic or communicable disease.
- Where a situation arises under clause 33 which requires Odds Farm Park ltd to close, change its opening hours, alter its capacity, cancel or alter any events, or make any other substantial change to its operation, Odds Farm Park ltd will not be obliged to provide any refund or compensation to Members. Members are advised to check our website and social media feeds before visiting.
- Odds Farm Park ltd holds events for Members and visitors at its discretion and the scope of these events is subject to change. Odds Farm Park ltd will endeavour to provide Members or with reasonable notice of any substantive changes where possible.
- Odds Farm Park ltd may need to revise or update these Terms from time to time. Members will be provided with reasonable notice in writing of any proposed changes that may impact their Membership. Odds Farm Park ltd reserve the right to make minor changes to the Membership reflect applicable laws and regulatory requirements and will notify Members of these changes, via our website at www.oddsfarm.co.uk and via the email address we hold on file for you. You should periodically review the website for details of any changes. If you do not accept the amended terms, this may affect our ability to provide certain products and services to you.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to discontinue the Membership scheme at any time. Written notice will be provided to Membership holders 30 days in advance. Odds Farm Park ltd will refund a pro-rata amount for any unused Membership which has been paid for in advance if the Member contacts Odds Farm Park ltd to facilitate this. Odds Farm Park ltd will not be obliged to provide any further refund or compensation to Members.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Odds Farm Park ltd in relation to the Membership and will supersede all and any previous written or verbal agreements, representations and arrangements.
Further information can be found at: