By purchasing an Odds Farm Park Membership or Term Time Pass (‘the Membership’ or ‘the Pass’), you (‘Member’, ‘Pass Holder’ or ‘you’) accept these terms and conditions of use (‘the Terms’). Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order for any Membership or Pass to Odds Farm Park ltd.
PURCHASE OF MEMBERSHIP/ TERM TIME PASS
- If you are paying for your Membership by direct debit you are agreeing to make a minimum of 11 equal monthly consecutive payments to the designated bank account of Odds Farm Park ltd. Your Membership will commence on the date the first instalment is received whilst at the Farm Park upon completion of the application, and continue until you submit a written cancellation notice no earlier than after the 11 payments are fulfilled. If payment cannot be taken from your nominated bank or building society, Odds Farm Park ltd will contact you. You may be liable for a reasonable administration charge arising as a result of any default. Odds Farm Park ltd reserve the right to charge interest at the annual rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate in the event of a default from the date the payment falls due until the date it is paid.
- If you are paying for your Membership and/or Pass in full in one instalment, your Membership or Pass will commence on the date payment is received at the Farm Park. Your membership or Pass will continue for 12 calendar months and will automatically expire on the expiry date.
- Your Membership or Pass may not be cancelled or terminated during the minimum term. You are committing to the Membership or Pass for 12 months and refunds are not permitted. The Membership or Pass cannot be transferred to another individual or delayed to another time.
- In purchasing a Membership or Pass, you will be required to provide the following:
a. Full Name;
b. Date of Birth;
c. A Photograph which will be taken upon sign up
d. Residential Address; and
e. For Adult Members or Pass Holders, a contact telephone number and email address.
f. For Child Members or Pass Holders, a lead adult’s name, contact telephone number and email address for correspondence.
Any correspondence and mailings will be sent only to lead adult at the address and/or email address supplied in the application form.
- Each Member or Pass Holder will be issued with their own Membership card and/or Pass (‘Membership Card’/ ‘Pass’) for safekeeping. The expiry date will be displayed on the Membership Card or Pass on all Pay in Full schemes.
- The prices of all Membership or Term Time Pass schemes are reviewed periodically. Following your initial 12 month term, Odds Farm Park ltd is entitled to change the price payable for its current and all future Membership or Term Time Pass schemes at any time, at its absolute discretion. Should Odds Farm Park ltd change the price payable for its Membership or Term Time Pass scheme, it will advise existing Members or Pass Holders at least 30 days in advance of the change.
- Odds Farm Park ltd may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers for purchasing Memberships or Term Time Passes online, via telephone or through third party channels. Odds Farm Park ltd are not obliged to notify Members or Pass Holders of these offers.
- Extra charges may apply to Members or Pass Holders for seasonal special events held by Odds Farm Park ltd, including, but not limited to, Marmalade’s Mini Rovers, Mini Golf, and other secondary attractions.
- Members or Pass Holders may receive benefits or discounts which are at the discretion of Odds Farm Park ltd and will be subject to the terms set out within the offers. Such discounts and offers are always at the discretion of Odds Farm Park ltd and may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
- A Membership Card and/or Pass is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member or Pass Holder as printed on the card.
- The authorised Member or Pass Holder must show their Membership Card/Pass at the entrance each time they visit Odds Farm Park ltd. Photocopies or a photograph of a Membership Card/Pass will not be accepted.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any Member or Pass Holder who is unable to show a valid Membership Card/Pass on request.
- Memberships or Term Time Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party. The Membership Card/Pass will automatically become void without a refund if sold, loaned or given away, or any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away.
- A Membership Card/Pass can be withdrawn in the event of any fraud or misuse by the Member or Pass Holder, or any third party, without a refund or compensation.
- For certain events, including entry to the Farm Park, Annual Members or Pass Holders may be required to book in advance through our website, and there may be applicable fully refundable booking fees. Please note that upon arrival and redemption of your booking at Odds Farm Park ltd within the booked arrival session, any refundable booking fees will be manually refunded to a payment card. Bookings and their associated booking fees cannot be cancelled or refunded, but may be transferred to an alternative date at our discretion, with 48 hours’ written notice. If you cancel or you fail to attend, we will retain the booking fee. Please see our website for our full booking terms and conditions which will apply to all bookings made through the website.
- Failure to present a valid Membership Card/Pass at the entrance to Odds Farm Park ltd or on request will result in a non-refundable charge of Odds Farm Park ltd.’s general admission rate, details of which can be found on our website.
- Membership Cards/Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher, unless otherwise stated. Members or Pass Holder, are only entitled to the discounts stated in these Terms, or such other discounts as made available to Members or Pass Holder, from time to time at Odds Farm Park ltd.’s discretion.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Membership Cards/Passes should be reported to Odds Farm Park ltd immediately. In the event of a lost, stolen or damaged Membership Card/Pass, Odds Farm Park ltd will re-issue a replacement card subject to an administration fee being charged per card.
ENTRY TO ODDS FARM PARK LTD
- All children visiting Odds Farm Park ltd must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 years and over.
- Single, lone adults will not be permitted to enter the Farm, unless authorised in writing in advance by a member of management at Odds Farm Park ltd.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any Member or Pass Holder, or to escort them off the premises, as a result of any unreasonable behaviour. Unreasonable behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
a. any conduct which is, or could be reasonably considered to be, inappropriate, threatening, abusive, violent or insulting;
b. any disregard to the specific site rules of Odds Farm Park ltd;
c. any disruption caused to other Members or Pass Holders, visitors or staff;
d. any behaviour deemed to be in contravention of these Terms by Odds Farm Park ltd.
Such behaviour will not be tolerated and Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to cancel Membership or Term Time Passes, without refund or compensation in these circumstances. Odds Farm Park ltd additionally reserves the right to refuse renewal of the Membership or Term Time Pass at any time where such behaviour has occurred.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to alter the opening and closing times as and when necessary and will endeavour to provide Members or Pass Holders with reasonable notice of any changes where possible.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- After you have completed your Direct Debit 11-month minimum term, you can cancel your Membership by contacting Odds Farm Park ltd at any time, by supplying a 30 day written notice via letter or email.
- In order to cancel a direct debit, at the time of cancellation, your Membership payments must be up to date.
- For pay in full Memberships and Term Time Pass Holders, after you have completed your 12-month minimum term, your Membership or Term Time Pass will expire automatically on the date displayed on your Membership Card and/or Pass. After this date you will need to sign for a new Membership or Term Time Pass contract. Your Membership or Term Time Pass may not be cancelled or refunded during the 12-month minimum term.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that access to Odds Farm Park ltd or the running of its events may be affected as a result of circumstances beyond the control of Odds Farm Park ltd, including but not limited to:
a. acts of God;
b. extreme, rare or unpredictable weather conditions;
c. adverse or inclement weather conditions which make opening Odds Farm Park ltd or
carrying out events impossible, impractical or unsafe for staff, Members or Pass Holders, visitors or the animals at Odds Farm Park ltd;
d. terrorist attack, civil war, commotion or riots or any involvement of the police or fire
service which make opening Odds Farm Park ltd or carrying out events impossible, impractical or unsafe for staff, Members or Pass Holders, visitors or the animals at Odds Farm Park ltd;
e. collapse of buildings, fire, explosion, accident, failure or absence of essential
services such as national or local power grid, water or other utilities, power failure
or failure of technical or safety facilities; or
f. any laws, rules, regulations, instructions, orders, advise or guidance from any
relevant authority including but not limited to, advice from the Local Authority or
Government, that relates directly to Covid-19 and/or any associated variants, and/or any other epidemic, pandemic or communicable disease.
- Where a situation arises under clause 33 which requires Odds Farm Park ltd to close, change its opening hours, alter its capacity, cancel or alter any events, or make any other substantial change to its operation, Odds Farm Park ltd will not be obliged to provide any refund or compensation to Members or Pass Holders. Members or Pass Holders are advised to check our website and social media feeds before visiting.
- Odds Farm Park ltd holds events for Members or Pass Holders and visitors at its discretion and the scope of these events is subject to change. Odds Farm Park ltd will endeavour to provide Members or Pass Holders with reasonable notice of any substantive changes where possible.
- Odds Farm Park ltd may need to revise or update these Terms from time to time. Members or Pass Holders will be provided with reasonable notice in writing of any proposed changes that may impact their Membership or Term Time Pass. Odds Farm Park ltd reserve the right to make minor changes to the Membership or Term Time Pass to reflect applicable laws and regulatory requirements and will notify Members or Pass Holders of these changes, via our website at www.oddsfarm.co.uk and via the email address we hold on file for you. You should periodically review the website for details of any changes. If you do not accept the amended terms, this may affect our ability to provide certain products and services to you.
- Odds Farm Park ltd reserves the right to discontinue the Annual Membership or Term Time Pass scheme at any time. Written notice will be provided to Membership or Term Time Pass holders 30 days in advance. Odds Farm Park ltd will refund a pro-rata amount for any unused Membership or Term Time Pass which has been paid for in advance if the Member or Pass Holder contacts Odds Farm Park ltd to facilitate this. Odds Farm Park ltd will not be obliged to provide any further refund or compensation to Members or Pass Holders.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Odds Farm Park ltd in relation to the Membership or Term Time Pass and will supersede all and any previous written or verbal agreements, representations and arrangements.
Further information can be found at: