- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Odds Farm Park Ltd and you. A contract does not exist between you and Odds Farm Park Ltd for the sale of any tickets, until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
- The description and price of the Christmas Spectacular experience you order will be shown on Odds Farm Park Ltd website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes – there are no surcharges. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
- All children wishing to meet Father Christmas and receive a take home gift, require a Christmas Spectacular Ticket. This includes children under 2 years and Child Annual Members/Term Time Passholders. Babe-in-arms not participating are free of charge, but must be pre-booked with groups attending the Christmas Spectacular. Annual Members/Term Time Pass Holders must
purchase a Member Child Christmas Spectacular Ticket, and present a valid Annual Membership/Term Pass Card on the day of your visit.
- All children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. All children are the responsibility of their parent or guardian and must be supervised at all times.
- The time selected at the point of booking, will be the desired time for guests to arrive at the North Pole Queue, located within the Farm Park; your experience will start shortly after. Please note, this is not the time of meeting Father Christmas, as this follows after the start of the experience. In addition, this is not the time that you will enter Odds Farm Park, and we request that guests ensure to arrive at Odds Farm Park for entry at least 15 minutes before your ‘Join the North Pole Queue time’.
- Guests should set aside a minimum of 1.5hr to complete the Christmas Spectacular experience.
- For guests who have booked to commence their experience at 15:00 or later, we recommend entering the Farm at least 2 hours earlier. This will give guests sufficient time to enjoy all Christmas Activities on offer, including entertainment and Tree by Twinklelight Shows.
- For guests who have booked for 24th December to commence their experience at 13:00 or later, we recommend entering the Farm at least 2 hours earlier. This will give guests sufficient time to enjoy all Christmas Activities on offer, including entertainment and Tree by Twinklelight Shows. Please note, the Farm will close at 15:30.
- Please be mindful that there may be short wait times upon arrival at Odds Farm Park, and at the start of the Christmas Spectacular experience.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds. Tickets are only transferable at our discretion to an alternative date if you contact Odds Farm Park Ltd directly at email@example.com , at least 48 hours before the date you originally booked to visit. We cannot guarantee that we can change the date of your visit, however we will make all reasonable efforts to do so, as long as you contact us more than 48 hours before your scheduled visit date. Tickets may not be resold. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice, or “no shows” are fully chargeable.
- Details of the event, along with dates and timings of event may be subject to change.
- Once purchased, online tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only.
- This is a family-friendly fun day out and we positively encourage all guests to be respectful and mindful of all other guests and team members. Odds Farm Park reserves the right to refuse entry. Unacceptable behaviour, aggression and violence will not be tolerated.
- If you wish to pay for the Christmas Spectacular experience with Odds Farm Park Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards, please contact the Farm Park directly.
- Proof of disability is required to be presented upon arrival at Odds Farm Park, for guests selecting the Disabled/Carer Ticket. Each individual requires their own ticket to attend Odds Farm Park and the Christmas Spectacular, including Carers.
PAYPAL PAY IN 3
PayPal Pay in 3 is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. For more information, please visit PayPal Pay in 3 Terms & Conditions.