Golf Parties T&Cs
Package Includes: 3 hours of play at Marmalade’s Mini Golf, hire of all golf equipment, Adult & Child picnic bags with cold drink and snacks, rustic style picnic area reserved for your group.
- Whilst all necessary social distancing and covid-secure measures have been implemented, it is the Party Organiser’s responsibility to ensure all guests attending the party are adhering to social distancing and all Covid Government Guidelines.
- In the following terms and conditions when we mention the “organiser” we are referring to you as the planner and payer of the party.
- We cannot accommodate booking sizes of larger than 30 total guests or two households (including all adults, and children or Under 2’s not participating). This information is correct in line with Government guidance as of 12th April 2021. For this party package, adults and children all contribute to the booking capacity numbers as all will participate.
- Whilst children aged 3 years and under go free and they are welcome to join their family on the course, only children aged 4 years and over are able to participate in the game. Under 4’s do not need to be pre-booked as part of the package.
- Odds Farm Park Annual Pass Holders will pay the reduced price of Member Child £12.95, Member Adult £12.95, per person. Valid Membership cards must be presented on entry to Marmalade’s Mini Golf.
- For guests attending the celebration with additional needs, and making use of the Disabled & Carer ticket, proof of disability will be required to be presented on entry to Marmalade’s Mini Golf.
- A £75 Deposit is taken at the time of booking, the outstanding balance is due 5 working days prior to the celebration.
- Bookings are non-refundable, however in unforeseen or unexpected circumstances, at Odds Farm Park Management’s discretion, bookings can be transferred to an alternative date with suitable availability, no later than 5 working days prior to the booking date.
- Amendments and the Guest List will need to be supplied no later than 5 working days in advance of the celebration.
- Marmalade’s Mini Golf Party duration 3 hours, and can be booked for a start time of 11am, 12pm or 2pm.
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please specify during the booking process. This can be confirmed when the Guest List is provided 5 days prior to the celebration date. Picnic selections will be available to collect from the Tee-Time trailer.
- Food is not permitted to be consumed when participating in a round of Marmalade’s Mini Golf.
- We kindly request that you do not bring your own golf clubs, balls or other equipment to Marmalade’s Mini Golf. Guests will be supplied with putters and balls on arrival. This is in light of current Government guidelines and to be COVID-secure.
- All children ages 15 years and under MUST be accompanied by a supervising adult around the course at all times. All children are the responsibility of their parent or guardian and must be supervised at all times. Whilst children aged 3 years and under go free and they are welcome to join their family on the course, only children aged 4 years and over are able to participate in the game. Under 4’s need to be included within the booking.