We are pleased to announce that the Indoor Playbarn has now re-opened. With timed activity sessions throughout the day, your day out at Odds Farm Park just isn’t complete without a visit to our Giant Indoor Playbarn.
Important Guest Information
Upon arrival at Odds Farm Park, guests will be asked to book a 45 minute play session within the Playbarn. Please be aware that due to strict capacity controls, you will be assigned to the next play session closest to your arrival time, to ensure all guests throughout the day have a fair opportunity to play. Further to this, only 1 adult per child will be permitted within the Playbarn. Arms and legs must be covered to ride on the slides.
Jam-packed with fun, you’ll find a massive adventure play area including the 4-lane Astra Slide, 2 large drop slides, a netted area with zigzag chicanes & tunnels, swinging ropes and much more. With special Toddler and Under 5’s areas, there’s bags of fun for all ages.
Please be aware, certain areas may be closed to ensure we can provide a Covid-secure one-way system within the Playbarn. The Blue Slide will also remain closed at this time. At peak times, the restricted capacity will be available on a first-come-first-served basis, with the possibility that not all guests will have the opportunity to play.
In addition, access will not be available to the bathrooms from within the Playbarn. Therefore we strongly encourage guests to use the toilets, before their Playbarn Activity Time Session.
Indoor Playbarn Rules
The rules are to keep everyone who visits the Playbarn happy and safe. When you enter the Playbarn you are automatically agreeing to follow these rules and listen to all staff instructions.
- Clean your hands before and after all play. Wash with soap and water, or use hand sanitiser.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- All persons must ensure they are following the one way systems, and maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Only 1 adult per child or group of children will be permitted.
- Face masks are to be worn by all eligible persons within the Playbarn at all times.
- Session timings are restricted to ensure fair play for all guests. Please exit promptly when asked to.
- Socks must be worn at all times. To use the slides leggings or trousers and long-sleeved tops must also be worn, shirts need to be tucked in. To use the red drop slide, you must be over 90cm tall.
- Encourage your children to play according to their age and ability. Special soft play areas are provided for under 2’s and under 5’s.
- Before playing, shoes must be removed along with all items of jewellery, watches, belts, scarves etc. which could get caught up.
- People who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care.
- Food may not be consumed in the Playbarn; guests may enjoy meals in Marmalade’s Tearoom or the outside picnic areas. Guests are welcome to bring in drink refreshments, but these must not be consumed in the Play Areas.
- Use the slides correctly – only one person at a time, go down feet first and move away quickly once you reach the bottom.
- Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment. If your child has an accident whilst on the play frame you must inform the staff immediately.
Our staff are here to assist with the smooth running of the adventure play areas. It is the responsibility of Parents/Adults to ensure their child wears the correct clothing, behaves appropriately and is supervised at all times.
More undercover fun
Did you know Odds Farm Park has an all weather Undercover Animal Contact Barn, ensuring plenty of hands on fun come rain or shine? Find out more.