Tea & Tumble Terms & Conditions
See also Classic Party Terms & Conditions.
Package Includes: Admission to the Farm Park 16.00 – 17.30, access to the Playbarn from 16:00- 17:00, dedicated celebration area within the Tea Room for your group, delicious hot pizza tea served at 17.00.
- In the following terms and conditions when we mention the “Organiser” we are referring to you as the organiser and payer of the party.
- Price is based upon a minimum of 10 children per booking. Standard maximum capacity per booking is 60 guests.
- Children under 2 years of age and Odds Farm Park Annual Pass Holders will also be charged £10.95 per child for the full Tea & Tumble Celebration package, otherwise, admission is free to the park. Membership cards must be presented on entry to Odds Farm Park.
- A £75 Deposit is taken at the time of booking, the outstanding balance is due 5 working days prior to the celebration.
- For guests attending the celebration with additional needs, proof of disability will be required to be presented on entry to Odds Farm Park.
- Amendments and the Guest List will need to be supplied no later than 5 working days in advance of the celebration.
- Tea & Tumble guests receive admission to Odds Farm Park from 16:00. Last admission to the Farm Park is at 16:30. The hire of your celebration area is for a total of 1½ hours. Available 16:00-17:30 only. Tea & Tumble is available to book Monday to Friday, during term time only, excluding Bank Holidays. Odds Farm Park will close promptly at 17:30.
- The Tea & Tumble organiser can pre-book additional guests as part of the celebration package for a discounted rate, this includes adults, children, seniors & disabled guests not participating in the celebration.
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please specify during the booking process. This can be confirmed when the Guest List is provided 5 days prior to the celebration date. Food will be served from 17:00.
- Bookings are non-refundable, however in unforeseen or unexpected circumstances, at Odds Farm Park Management’s discretion, bookings can be transferred to an alternative date with suitable availability, no later than 5 working days prior to the booking date.